reflections of the journey...

April 03, 2006

April 3rd...already!!

Hmmm. What to do...

After years of talking about it, it seems I may actually have a tattoo pretty soon. Thursday or Friday actually. All I have to do is ring and make the appointment and I'll be set. I've even arranged to have my buddy there with me just incase I pass out =P (like it'll even happen burkie!! hehe)
Only problem is I can't for the life of me remember where I've put the picture of the tattoo I chose. So annoyed. Took forever to find something I actually liked enough to have injected into me forever. (Cheers to Jess who actually found it for me ) and now I don't know what I've done with it. *grumble*

Oh well, if I don't find it by Thursday (or whenever the app.will be for) I'll just get the other tattoo I chose and brave the consequences. (Mum is psycho about the second one - long story.)

Hopefully it all goes well though. I'm excited about it =)

Church stuff has been rather the same lately too (exciting, just incase you didn't get the connection there). Last night we watched a dvd sermon titled "He Chose The Nails" by Max Lucado. *phwoar* what an amazing way to present the Easter message. I was so touched by how the kids responded - they had been really noisy and disruptive the whole night but throughout the whole presentationthey were so attentive. Eyes fixedon the screen, mouths closed, or at some points gaping open at the scene of the crucifixion. It was powerful. Such a beautiful moment to actually sit back and realise that our prayers are being answered right before our eyes. There's breakthrough happening. True revival on the verge. It's amazing.

Mark concluded the presentation by explaining a few of the points that Max Lucado had gone over in the dvd and I was so pleased to see the young guy next to me remain focused and be able to have his questions answered. (throughout the dvd he had been asking me a few questions that I answered as best I could given the circumstances)
We shared Communion afterwards and it was lovely. We (as a leadership team) had wanted to share Communion with the kids for a while now but didn't feel they would understand it enough to get anything out of it, but last night it felt so right and we were all so blessed by it. It felt incredible to share such a special moment with the kids and know that to many of them it was really special too.

*sigh*

God is amazing! I'm constantly humbled by all He does in the lives of others and myself.

I could go on for ages, but I have to be back at work. Silly split shifts!

B xx

3 Comments:

Blogger Jezika_Rae said...

You seem better Bella-baby!

so glad, I've been meaning to ring you for a couple of days now, but once I actually think of it, it's too late and I wouldn't want to steal any of your beauty sleep [not that you need it...*oooh, she's so smoooooth ;)]

getting the tat without me?! shattered. ahh well. Was actually considering getting mine here in Armi. Thinking about getting the champ, Big Dave to do it for me - I love the bloke to bits, would be cool. [when you coming back to visit me?!]

Ah well, I'll stop taking over your blog with this comment and leave you with happiness that lifes looking up.
I love you Bee, I'll always love you little sis.
Jess xoxoxo

12:43 PM, April 04, 2006  
Blogger Bella said...

actually the more I think of it I probably can't afford it this week, so I can wait til you get back and we'll go together, you and Hayley can be my support crew! haha. Actually, that could work out better - do you still have a copy of the butterfly one cause I've fully lost mine hey!! And I really wanted to get that one. Hmm, although I do want this other one too and it's smaller...so maybe I'll go that one first.

When do you get back? It better be soon girly! ;-)

love you stacks
B xx

3:51 PM, April 04, 2006  
Blogger Bella said...

you know what makes me laugh though,is I'm absolutely packing it Jess!! I'm so worried I'll cry hey! hahaha

oh well, it'll be worth it =)

you and Hayz have to be there for me I swear! I'll need someone to be accountable to - even if I wuss out you girls have to remind me how bad I want it and how stupid I'd look with just one dot of tattoo on my wrist.
Weird though- Hayz said it didn't even hurt and another chick I know said it absolutely caned and she'd never do her wrist again, so I'm a little concerned as to what I'm getting myself in for. Ahh well, I'm a brave girl, I'll handle it. (ermm, I think...)

4:00 PM, April 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home