reflections of the journey...

March 08, 2006

or not

So frustrating how much my attitude can change within a day.

Am I mentally unstable? Am I some kind of moody freak?

Who knows? What I do know is it really frustrates me how I can be totally content with being single one day and the next be so wanting a relationship! Who does that?! It's weird. It makes me feel unstable and stupid.

I'm not some desperate woman who'll take the first opportunity that knocks, but I'm not overly-picky either as some may suggest. How can one be "too picky" when there are no offers to choose from?!
haha
Seriously.

And while I don't believe I need a guy to "complete" me, I know that I'm not being my full self, or realising my full potential, and can't until I am in a relationship. I'm a very physically affectionate person - I like touch. But I just can't go around cuddling any Tom, Dick and Harry now can I?! I know that I'll be more able to express my affection through touch when I do enter a relationship, but I'm frustrated as to what to do with that affection/desire until such time.
It seems too strange to ask friends if I can give them a massage, or cuddle them, hold their hand, play with their hair...you know?!
Sure, I have that understanding with one of my buddies (love ya Jessie =D ) but it's not an everyday occurrence. Oh crap - reminds me Jess....I still owe you that massage dude!! Dammit. I was meant to do it at Melbs. Sorry bud

But yeah, still in the two minds about potential relationships/what to do/what not to do.
Cheers burkie for walking me through some of it. Much needed advice buddy. Thankyou.

So much brain food to mull over now...interestingness.

Well, here's to a discontented today and a who-knows-what tomorrow,

Bel xx

5 Comments:

Blogger Travis said...

Just don't give that boyfriend your blog address when you do get one :-P

10:00 AM, March 10, 2006  
Blogger Bella said...

haha.

why do you say that?

12:22 AM, March 11, 2006  
Blogger Travis said...

You'll scare him away!

3:52 PM, March 13, 2006  
Blogger Bella said...

haha.
I'm interested to know why it is you think I'll scare a guy away, Trav.

Let me know buddy - on here or email.
Bel

3:56 PM, March 13, 2006  
Blogger Travis said...

It was a bit tongue in cheek....but I'm sure we'll chat about it soon! :-P

12:44 PM, March 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home