reflections of the journey...

March 15, 2006

with gratitude...

Feeling very very thankful right now.

Thankful for God's protection and comfort in troubling times.

Thankful for friendships that continue to grow and strengthen despite little interaction at times.
(Thanks Hayz for being so awesome. You're so beautiful girl. You and your whole family =D It's amazing to think that despite not seeing you in ages we can still pick up where we left off and have each other in stitches again and again. So needed that girly - thankyou. Tell your mum thankyou, and I'll be back to my normal, crazy self next time =P Love ya Haylz!! So gonna spend more time with you again. I miss that)
(thanks also to Jess. *sigh* you're a star Jessie. That one right there *points to brightest star in sky - despite it being daylight as I write this* hehe
But really, thankyou for always being there to listen to my blabbering and not judge, but just say "I'm praying for you". It means so so much. I promise to go crazy with you next time we're in the same room, or town even! haha. Miss you like crazy girly. Love you more every day. Let's jump on a plane again some time soon!!)

Thankful for God's guidance and continual inspiration. Having so much fun with this youth stuff. Wouldn't be able to do it without the divine intervention of my big Sky Daddy! He's a bit of a champion! ;-)

Thankful for music. Seriously, as crap as I feel sometimes, I bung on a cd and just sing away my troubles. It's great.

Thankful for today and all it's potential...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home