reflections of the journey...

March 21, 2006

My head ached from the thoughts begging to be pondered. Needing to be explored. Wanting to be resolved.
My heart feeling heavy as ever, sinking deeper, getting closer and closer to the scum on the sidewalk.
How long now, till it falls right out of me and gets kicked around again.
Confusion. Frustration. Utter annoyance.
At myself mostly.

So sick of not knowing what to do. Sick of losing motivation every time something a little more exciting/adventurous comes along. Why lose sight of my future for a fleeting moment of satisfaction.

Can't focus on anything lately. So messed up inside. Feels like my mind has been scrambled and is just waiting to be eaten up by some frickin big ass ugly monster.
Arghh.

WTF!! I swear. So over these stupid stumbling blocks in my life. It shits me. I'd rather take the easy option and just walk around it. Not have to deal with it. But I know that's not the healthy option. I have to take the time to really think through what I'm doing and not doing, even. Get my head sorted so I can function relatively normally.

There's so many things on my mind lately though. I feel overwhelmed some what. Where do I start? What should take priority? What isn't even important enought to even think about at all?

Arghhh. blah blah blah.....

*************
So so thankful for music. I've been singing away my frustrations for a few hours now. Sooo awesome! Lovin it.
And thank god for my bro's selection of music right here on his pc.

3 Comments:

Blogger Travis said...

"Why lose sight of my future for a fleeting moment of satisfaction."

I should heed your advice Belle.

Be careful though- music, despite being having its good points, can also be a terrible distraction.

10:11 AM, March 22, 2006  
Blogger Bella said...

music being a distraction....

that was the plan! Just had to get away from it all for a while, so I just sung along to a whole heap of songs and it was soooo good!!

But, yeah. I won't stay too distracted for too long. I'll have to sort some stuff out soon enough.

Trav, I miss chatting to you bud, where are you these days? get back on msn for a bit some time. Need your wosdom so much hey!

Catch ya soon buddy,
Bel =)

4:00 PM, March 22, 2006  
Blogger Bella said...

oops. wIsdom, even. =)

1:13 AM, March 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home