reflections of the journey...

June 13, 2005

It's pretty amazing what hidden talents you become aware you possess when you're procrastinating.
I've been doing assessments today and I've come to a point of frustration because my computer isn't compatible with the program I did half my work on at the TAFE computers.
Though, I have managed to amuse myself through the boredom by practicing the skill of writing backwards. I'm quite impressed with myself too...I've managed to write pretty complex sentences entirely backwards and be remarkably neat.

The only thing I'm looking forward to about going to TAFE tomorrow is seeing my classmates again. I love how close we're getting...they're not just people I share a class with anymore, alot of them have become my mates.
Right now I'm grinning, just thinking about how we so often laugh together, challenge one another in discussions, compete in Table Tennis battles and share dinner together in the student lounge.
Never did I think I'd meet such a great bunch of people through a TAFE course.

*sigh* there's so much more I could write and I just might some day... now though I'm going to have dinner and I should probably get some more study done.

Til next time...enjoy your journey.

Bella xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home