reflections of the journey...

May 11, 2006

for Sunday

Today Russ and I were over in the paddock taking photos with the intention of getting a heap of shots to make a collage of us kids for mum for Mother's Day this Sunday.

After we'd finished and Russ was long gone back inside I played around with other shots of the long wispy grass and carpet of leaves.
Just as I was climbing over the wire of the fence I thought 'I just have to get photos of that' as I noticed the twirls and curls of rusted wire and the barely-there fence posts. It's so rustic and organic looking - mum's exact style she has in mind for the look of our house after we finish renovations.

So...a quick trip into Harvey Norman to get the shots printed and an even quicker dash into big dub for some frames and I have half of mum's pressie sorted.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jezika_Rae said...

girl they look awesome!
your such an artist! dare I say arty-farty?!
but in the best sense of the word ;)

12:05 AM, May 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home