reflections of the journey...

February 27, 2007

Cogs are turning...




Yep... it's all definitely happening.


The interview for GDT is scheduled for this coming Thursday March 1st at 2:30pm.


I'm not really nervous as I'm told it's basically just a casual chat over coffee (or a milkshake in my case....coffee is gross IMO) and I'll be shown some photos and a short DVD of previous students etc and just get more info about it all and have the opportunity to ask questions and the like.


VERY EXCITING!! *insert big grin here*


So... more news soon =)


Love B xx

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So woman!!!
How'd it go? All fun?
Oh gosh I hope so, you had my prayers and best wishes...
You know the drill, close and open the doors to be forgotten and the doors to be taken.
Hope you had a blast!
Love you girly toots!
Always
Jess xoxo

12:43 PM, March 02, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woman!! Would you blog already!!
I need my Bella fix!

Loving you like always
Jess xoxo

12:52 AM, April 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home